The Tuscaloosa Amphitheater is hosting its annual Fourth of July Celebration on the River event. Here are five reasons you will not want to miss this year’s celebration:
- The Tuscaloosa Symphony Orchestra returns to the spotlight for this year’s entertainment. The powerful and inspiring music sparks the patriotic atmosphere. The concert will begin at 8 p.m.
- A 20-minute firework experience that you won’t forget! Enjoy the firework show that will light up the night starting at 9 p.m.
- It’s an occasion for the whole family! PARA kids zone is a kid magnet. Starting at 6 p.m. the area will include caricature and balloon artists, face painters, inflatables and Zorb Balls, large, clear orbs that people climb into and more!
- An event-filled, family-oriented, entertaining Fourth of July with no cost! That’s right, this celebration is FREE. Invite all your friends and family to the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater because it is open to the public.
- It’s the perfect location. The Tuscaloosa Amphitheater proudly stands by the river in Downtown Tuscaloosa. The events may start at 6 p.m., but this location allows you to make a full day celebration out of it. Get brunch, shop around, dine in, eat desserts, and walk on the Riverwalk all within walking distance from the Amphitheater.
Written by Victoria Morris