There is a fine line that separates GOOD from GREAT. Tuscaloosa is a city known for producing Champions. Your event should be no exception to that rule! Whether it’s a small meeting or a large conference or convention; The Tuscaloosa Tourism & Sports Commission offers an array of complimentary services to enhance the experience of your attendees. From pre-planning to post event, our expertise and resources will allow for a one-of-a-kind event that’s sure to keep people talking for years to come!
- Our professional staff works behind the scenes to produce a flawless event.
- We offer assistance from requesting hotel proposals to selecting just the right venues for your event. We are here to make you shine!
- Site visits can be arranged to help scope out the vision of “your perfect event” and will be tailored just for you. No cookie cutter meetings here!
- We will provide resources at event time, such as Visitors Guides, Sample Itineraries, easy to read maps, dining and nightlife guides and more to make sure your attendees have a great time in Tuscaloosa!
- Welcome bags and pens are provided complimentary for events that have 50 or more room nights; and can be purchased at a nominal fee for smaller events.
- Media assistance is available to help promote your event if desired, to provide maximum exposure and attendance.
If there is a National Championship for Meeting Planners, you are sure to win it for planning your event in Tuscaloosa! Plus…you might just be voted “MVP” by your attendees!
Contact Tina Jones, Director of Corporate and Group Tourism to start the game plan for a winning season today at 205.391.0957, 800.538.8696 or via email at TJones@VisitTuscaloosa.com