5 Reasons to Attend Tuscaloosa’s Fourth of July Celebration on the River
The Tuscaloosa Amphitheater is hosting its annual Fourth of July Celebration on the River event. Here are five reasons you will not want to miss this year’s celebration:
- The Tuscaloosa Symphony Orchestra returns to the spotlight for this year’s entertainment. The powerful and inspiring music sparks the patriotic atmosphere. The concert will begin at 8 p.m.
- A 20-minute firework experience that you won’t forget! Enjoy the firework show that will light up the night starting at 9 p.m.
- It’s an occasion for the whole family! PARA kids zone is a kid magnet. Starting at 6 p.m. the area will include caricature and balloon artists, face painters, inflatables and Zorb Balls, large, clear orbs that people climb into and more!
- An event-filled, family-oriented, entertaining Fourth of July with no cost! That’s right, this celebration is FREE. Invite all your friends and family to the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater because it is open to the public.
- It’s the perfect location. The Tuscaloosa Amphitheater proudly stands by the river in Downtown Tuscaloosa. The events may start at 6 p.m., but this location allows you to make a full day celebration out of it. Get brunch, shop around, dine in, eat desserts, and walk on the Riverwalk all within walking distance from the Amphitheater.
Written by Victoria Morris