Things To Do In Tuscaloosa On New Years Eve!
- Head to ‘The Lookout’ at Hotel Indigo Tuscaloosa to ring in 2017. Music, drink specials all night, and celebratory champagne toast to cap off the evening.
- The Bama Belle Paddlewheel Riverboat will host a New Year’s Eve cruise. It will board at 8:30 p.m. and cruise for 2 ½ hours down the lovely Black Warrior River. The boat will be back to the dock before midnight. There will be live music by Junior Uptain Band. You are welcome to bring your own cocktails. Call Craig to purchase tickets 205-275-0560.
- NYE for kids 9 a.m.- 12 noon Balloon drop at 11 a.m. hats, horns, tiaras “Champagne” Toast included in admission.
- The Side by Side Restaurant will be serving our regular dinner menu on New Year’s Eve with an addition of some specials. One of which will be a Filet Mignon special. On New Year’s Day we will be serving our brunch menu from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., and our dinner menu until 9 p.m.
- Open for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Sunday New Orleans Jazz Brunch w/Voodoo Saints will happen as usual on New Year’s Day. Come have your good-luck black-eyed peas while listening to great NOLA Jazz.
- Open for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. There will be a champagne toast at midnight on New Year’s Eve.
- Astronot in The #BoomBoomRoom, free champagne at midnight, and the best countdown in town.
Did we miss something? Let us know! Email Brandt at email@example.com.